Instructions (Download Leader Application packet)
- Complete Leader Application packet no later than December 31.
- Supply 2 references using the forms within the Leader Application packet.. Have referee mail them to: 1442 Pottstown Pike, #174, West Chester PA 19380
- Complete background check forms.
- If you are not a current member of our chapter, enclose a $20.00 fee with your application. Make checks payable to BV CISV.
- If you are selected, you must affiliate with the BV CISV Chapter. Fill out Membership information.
- Send completed forms to: 1442 Pottstown Pike, #174, West Chester PA 19380
Interviews will be conducted in January.
Adult Leaders for all CISV programs are volunteers who are carefully selected and trained. The primary qualifications, in addition to being 21 years of age or older, are a love for working with children, a belief in the philosophy of CISV, some travel experience, and the flexibility and maturity necessary to lead a delegation of energetic young people.
Leaders meet frequently with their delegations to prepare them for the CISV program experience. The leader provides the catalyst that allows the delegation to bond as a cohesive group of friends with a common purpose. Preparing leaders through extensive local and National training is a strict CISV requirement. Volunteer leaders include teachers, parents, clergy, business professionals, graduate students, and others.